Once again, April fools day came and went with some, shall we say “interesting” attempts at humour.
A crime fighting bunny in West Yorkshire, a Chocolate flavoured mayonnaise from Heinz and new dark blue EU Passports were amongst this years carefully crafted pranks, hoping to catch us out.
In a world full of fake news and trolls fishing on social media, April Fools Day doesn’t quite deliver the way it used do.
Luckily, we will never be short of terrible Dad jokes to put a smile on our face.
So here are 25 examples of brilliant buffoonery to turn those post Bank Holiday frowns upside down.
- What did the the drummer call his twin daughters? Anna one, Anna two!
- How does a penguin build it’s house? Igloos it together.
- What’s Forrest Gump’s password? 1forrest1 .
- Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field.
- How do you make holy water? You boil the hell out of it.
- Why do you never see elephants hiding in trees? Because they’re so good at it.
- Why did the golfer change his pants? Because he got a hole in one!
- Why did Adele cross the road? To say hello from the other side.
- I bought the world’s worst thesaurus yesterday. Not only is it terrible, it’s terrible.
- What’s E.T. short for? Because he’s got little legs.
- What’s red and smells like paint? Red paint.
- Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself? It was two tired.
- How do you make a tissue dance? Put a little boogie in it!
- What is Beethoven’s favourite fruit? A ba-na-na-na.
- Sometimes I tuck my knees into my chest and lean forward. That’s just how I roll.
- What did the candle say to the other candle? You wanna go out tonight?
- What do you call bee’s that produce milk? Boo-Bee’s.
- How many tickles does it take to tickle an octopus? Ten-tickles!
- Did you hear about the two thieves who stole a calendar? They each got six months.
- I have an addiction to cheddar cheese. But don’t worry, it’s only mild.
- What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear.
- Why do bees hum? Because they don’t know the words.
- How do you find Will Smith in the snow? Follow the fresh prints.
- What do you call a priest that’s also a lawyer? A father-in-law.
- My grandfather has the heart of a lion. And a lifetime ban from Chester Zoo.
What’s the latest dad joke that you’ve heard? Or perhaps you’re the daddy with impeccable sense of humour. Share your favourite dad jokes below.